The therapy will assist individuals to:
• Re-examine their current life situations, their past, their social networks and cultural
• Generate new perspectives on particular events or situations.
• Develop fresh responses to entrenched relationship dynamics.
• Prepare for future situations in which they wish to function with a greater degree of
flexibility, vitality and immediacy.
• Bring together action, insight and ‘here and now' experience as they engage with life.
• Enlarge perceptions of themselves and others.